1. Stop by the VIP tent in the lobby and pick up our New Believer’s Packet. It includes a free Bible and resources to help you follow Jesus.
2. Commit to attend church weekly. God designed us to be in community with other believers; just coming to church on a regular basis will help you grow and remain healthy. There’s power when believers come together to worship God and experience His presence.
3. Read the Bible. We recommend reading in multiple locations at the same time. Start reading Genesis in the Old Testament, and John in the New Testament, as well as in Psalms and Proverbs. This will help you develop a complete perspective on God's love for the world. Reading the Bible is an important daily practice that helps you learn about God and understanding his plan for your life.
4. Prayer. Talking to God is called prayer. You can talk to God about anything, asking for help, praising Him, praying for others, and praying for yourself. Prayer helps you build your relationship with God.
5. Baptism. Water baptism is an important step in your faith. The Bible teaches that baptism is an outward declaration of an inward transformation. It’s a way to show family and friends that Christ has made you new.
6. Join a Life Group. Joining a Life Group helps you meet others and grow spiritually with them. It’s so much easier to grow into a healthy follower of Jesus when you have other people to help you!
7. Serve. We believe the church is not just somewhere you go, but who you are. G101 is the first step to getting plugged in. In this class, you will learn more about the church’s mission and values and different serving opportunities. This class meets on the first and third Sunday of every month in room 101 during the 9:30am service.
8. Grow. Make sure to attend G201 where we’ll teach you how to thrive as a Christian. We’ll show you how God’s Word describes fruitful patterns of living for you. We’ll teach you how to pray and read the bible, answer questions about the Holy Spirit, and explain what healthy Christian living looks like.